Tuesday, June 5, 2007

For the first time on a blog....Mr & Mrs Justin Amaral


So it's nearly 7 months since our engagement...and here we are Mr & Mrs.
I didn't think that we would be "typical" newly weds since we've been living together for so long, but I do have to say we really are enjoying married life (ask me again in 20 years ha!ha!) Now we move on from the wedding plans to the house plans. We have just started looking for a home, the apartment just can't hold all the wedding presents (thank you all for being so generous).
Anyway here is a picture of us at the wedding, I'm hoping that the family will start emailing any digital pics they took (hint...hint..)

Wow! We did it! Shotgun wedding minus the baby :)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a nice picture! And I just had to comment on what a beautiful day/night/weekend the wedding was. We had a great time!

jessica said...

You guys look great!!! I'm so sorry that we couldn't make it! I'd LOVE to see more pictures (hint hint)

XOXO