Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Princess Di?



So we got through the holidays. It was a lot of smiles and questions along with me flashing my hand around for all to see that it's true. As we stood at the Barrett Christmas party I listened to all the women chatting about how beautiful the wedding will be and whispers of what the dress will look like. My aunt Annie shouted that I will top Princess Di's wedding...how am I going to pull that off?!?

It's funny how we have been together for the last 4 Christmas' and yet this one still felt a little different. There is no more you go your way and I'll go mine, everything was together (except the shopping). I did feel more like the wife since I did all the shopping and wrapping, but if this is what married life is like then BRING IT ON!!
Here's a pic of Justin & I in San Antonio, we were going to send this out as a Christmas Card but we just never got around to it.

So...Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Justin & Liz!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Here's the real beauty of doing the shopping and wrapping yourself: your hubby will be so happy that he didn't have to hit the malls he won't complain about how much $ you spent!!