Saturday, April 7, 2007

Shotgun Wedding?!?!?


No No ladies & gentlemen this is not a shotgun wedding...more like 2 crazy people booking it all in 3 months (sound familiar Joe & Vicki or Buddy & Julie?) Anyway, things have gone well so far. The shower was today & it was a blast..thank you girls for no games.

It has been a difficult week & it was hard not having Aunt Pat there, but we all know she was there in spirit. As I am receiving all the response cards I can't help but look at each one and think about her putting the stamps on. I can remember the day when I told her that Justin was Portugese and her only response was "I'm sure he's a lovely man". I really don't know how Justin did it but he proved to her at he was just as good as an Irishman. I know it helped when he called her every year on St. Patrick's Day!!

Now here we are 35 days out and only minor details to go. I'm very relaxed and not overwhelmed....please remind me of this feeling in 2 weeks, although I'm sure the champagne and glass of wine helped :).

Happy Birthday William!!!

No comments: